Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus is perfect for busy weeknights! This baked salmon and asparagus is ready in less than 25 minutes. Perfectly flaky salmon and delicious asparagus make for an easy dinner.
- Keto Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Ingredients for Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- How to bake perfect salmon and asparagus
- What to Serve with Salmon
- How to Store Salmon and Asparagus
- How to Re-heat Salmon
- Frequently asked questions
- More easy salmon recipes
- More easy side dish recipes
- Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner Recipe tips
Keto Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
I love how easy this baked salmon recipe is! It’s literally one of the easiest recipes with minimal ingredients and it’s great to meal prep! Plus you get all of the health benefits of salmon because it’s a fatty fish!
This sheet pan meal is perfect for those following a paleo or low carb diet. Simply serve the baked salmon with this Instant Pot cilantro lime cauliflower rice instead of traditional white rice.
This salmon sheet pan dinner makes the most tender salmon filet!
If you’re running short on time and want a delicious and healthy meal, then this salmon sheet pan recipe with asparagus is just for you. Naturally high in omega 3 fatty acids, salmon is also a great source of protein! While you’re baking your salmon and asparagus, whip up basmati rice in your Instant Pot for an easy side dish.
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- salmon fillets
- avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- fresh asparagus
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- garlic cloves
How to bake perfect salmon and asparagus
Below is my step by step guide to one of my favorite sheet pan dinners! Super easy cleanup and an easy prep!
First preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then chop the salmon into 5 4oz salmon filets.
Chop or snap the woody ends of asparagus and place asparagus on the baking sheet.
Next, place salmon and asparagus on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the salmon with oil.
Top the asparagus with remaining oil, making sure to coat evenly.
Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
Bake for about 15 minutes until salmon is at desired doneness. Optionally top with cilantro or fresh squeezed lemon juice.
What to Serve with Salmon
How to Store Salmon and Asparagus
Store the leftover cooked salmon and asparagus in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
How to Re-heat Salmon
Transfer the salmon and asparagus to a microwave safe plate. Microwave on high for 1.5-2 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
More easy salmon recipes
More easy side dish recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- roasted garlic parmesan asparagus
- Instant Pot mashed cauliflower
- Sautéed Cast Iron Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner Recipe tips
- If you don’t like asparagus you can easily substitute green beans instead
- Serve with cauliflower rice or Brussels sprouts if you’re following a low carb diet or sweet potatoes if you’re following a paleo diet
- Top with fresh herbs like cilantro to give it a little extra burst of flavor or even ass a fresh lemon slice
- If you’re looking to chance up the flavor profile, brush with sesame seed oil and top with sesame seeds
- You can also use melted unsalted butter in place of oil
If you want to start a keto diet and don’t know where to start, check out my Ultimate Guide to Clean Keto. Check out my 2 week keto diet meal plans if you need some meal prep inspo! They use a bulk meal prep technique and are meant to save time and money! If you loved this recipe, sign up to my newsletter to be notified when a new recipe is released!
Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- sheet pan
- 20 oz Salmon 5, 4oz filets
- 1 ½ tbsp avocado or olive oil divided
- 1 pound of asparagus
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then chop the salmon into 5 4oz salmon filets.
- Chop or snap the woody ends of asparagus and place asparagus on the baking sheet.
- Place salmon and asparagus on the baking sheet and brush salmon with oil.
- Top the asparagus with the remaining oil, making sure to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until salmon is at desired doneness.
- Optionally top with cilantro or fresh squeezed lemon juice. Serve with white rice.