Making green beans on the Blackstone Griddle is incredibly easy to do! These green beans have just 5 ingredients and are made in just 10 minutes! Not only do they taste delicious, but they’re a great low carb side dish!
- Blackstone Green Beans
- Why you’ll love this Easy Blackstone Green Beans Recipe
- Tips & Tricks
- How to make Green Beans on The Blackstone Griddle
- Stovetop Directions
- What to serve with griddled green beans
- How to store
- How to reheat
- More Vegetable Blackstone Griddle Recipes
- PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Blackstone Green Beans
Cooking green beans on the Blackstone Griddle in my opinion is the best way to make green beans. They’re super flavorful and come out nice and crunchy. Perfect al dente.
They remind me of something you’d get at your favorite hibachi restaurant.
They’re made in just 10 minutes and require very little prep! They’re a delicious Blackstone Side Dish.
I chose to use French green beans that were already washed and cut to save even more time!
Plus they were cheap! Always a bonus when you can cook a healthy meal for less.
These green beans are made with simple ingredients. Simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic and then coated with a little avocado oil before they hit the Blackstone grill.
The whole family will love this easy side dish.
Why you’ll love this Easy Blackstone Green Beans Recipe
- Budget Friendly – green beans are one of the cheapest vegetables on the market and they’re even cheaper when they’re in season! A great option if you’re trying to eat on a budget.
- Low Carb Side Dish – with only 4g net carbs per serving they fit well for a keto or low carb diet.
- Perfect for meal prep – green beans are great for meal prepping because they keep they’re structure. They don’t go mushy after a few days like some other vegetables.
- avocado oil: or other high heat cooking oil. Do not use olive oil.
- seasonings: kosher salt, ground black pepper, fresh garlic
- fresh green beans: I used a package of pre-cut and washed French green beans from Aldis.
Tips & Tricks
If your green beans are not pre-cut and pre-washed, you’ll need to trim the green beans prior to seasoning them for best results.
If you do not have fresh garlic, you can use garlic powder instead to give it great flavor.
Tools to make this easy recipe
- I have the 22 inch portable tabletop flat griddle grill station. It’s perfect for the RV travel life! I also have friends that have the Blackstone Adventure Ready 2-Burner 28″ Outdoor Griddle
How to make Green Beans on The Blackstone Griddle
- First, add the oil, spices and minced garlic to a large baggie or large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Then add the green beans to the bag and massage until they are thoroughly coated.
- Next, preheat your Blackstone to medium-high heat. Add the contents of the bag to the griddle.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping over occasionally. If you like a lot of char on your green beans, cook them longer, about 8-10 minutes total.
If you don’t have a Blackstone or flat top grill, don’t worry you can make these green beans in a cast iron skillet or in a grill pan.
Combine the oil, seasoning and green beans in a large baggie or bowl. Coat evenly.
Preheat a cast iron skillet to medium high heat. Add the green beans to the skillet and cooke for 6-8 or until desired tenderness.
If you don’t have avocado oil you can also use melted ghee or bacon grease. You can also top the green beans with crumbled bacon or parmesan cheese. You can even add soy sauce and ginger powder for an Asian flair.
What to serve with griddled green beans
Green beans are a perfect side dish that go with pretty much anything. I made it a complete meal and served it with a Blackstone Ribeye Steak and then also Blackstone Chicken Breasts. Both are simple recipes
How to store
Store leftover green beans in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
How to reheat
Remove lid from glass container or transfer to a microwave safe plate. Microwave for 60-90 seconds on high.
More Vegetable Blackstone Griddle Recipes
If you want to start a keto diet and don’t know where to start, check out my Ultimate Guide to Clean Keto. Check out my 2 week keto diet meal plans if you need some meal prep inspo! They use a bulk meal prep technique and are meant to save time and money! If you loved this recipe, sign up to my newsletter to be notified when a new recipe is released!
Blackstone Green Beans
- Add the oil, spices and minced garlic to a large baggie. Mix well.
- Then add the green beans to the bag and massage until thoroughly coated.
- Preheat Blackstone to medium high heat. Add the green beans to the griddle.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping over occasionally. If you like a lot of char on your green beans cook them longer, 8-10 minutes total.