Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Meatballs are great for an easy dinner idea. Frozen turkey meatballs are super convenient to have on hand and they warm up great in the air fryer! These keto turkey meatballs have just 3g total carbs per servings!
- Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Meatballs
- Why you'll love these Frozen Turkey Meatballs in the Air Fryer
- Tips & Tricks
- Tools to make this air fryer turkey meatball recipe
- How to make Air Fryer Frozen Keto Turkey Meatballs
- Stovetop and Oven Directions
- What to serve with Air Fryer Frozen Keto Turkey Meatballs
- How to store
- How to reheat
- More Air Fryer Recipes to Try
- PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER
Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Meatballs
If you followed my tutorial on how to make frozen turkey meatballs, that means you probably have a freezer full of keto turkey meatballs.
Now you can cook these frozen keto turkey meatballs in few different manners, but my favorite way is in the air fryer! You can also bake these frozen turkey meatballs.
The air fryer transforms these frozen meatballs into a juicy snack or part of an amazing meal! And don't worry, know one will be able to tell these are healthy turkey meatballs. They're still super juicy!
If you're looking for more meatball recipes, check out these Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Meatballs, Easy Keto Cast Iron Meatballs, and this Air Fryer Keto Meatballs Recipe.
Why you'll love these Frozen Turkey Meatballs in the Air Fryer
- Keto and low carb turkey meatball recipe - 3g of total carbs and 39g of total protein per serving!
- Quick - these frozen meatballs only take 18 minutes to cook in the air fryer!
- Easy air fryer recipe - having these frozen meatballs in the freezer make for a quick healthy meal or use them for meal prep!
- Ground turkey (93/7) - you can also use lean ground turkey or ground turkey breast if you're trying to reduce the calories
- Almond flour
- Seasonings: garlic powder, salt, black pepper
- Avocado oil (optional)
Tips & Tricks
Make sure to not over pack the Air Fryer basket. Cook in a single layer to ensure that the frozen turkey meatballs cook evenly.
And check the internal temperature of the air fryer meatballs with a meat thermometer, ensure it is at least 165F before removing it from the basket.
Tools to make this air fryer turkey meatball recipe
I absolutely love my Cosori Air Fryer. The big air fryer basket is very convenient for cooking air fryer keto meatballs or steaks like this ribeye or T-bone steak.
How to make Air Fryer Frozen Keto Turkey Meatballs
- Take your frozen turkey meatballs from the freezer.
- Place desired amount of meatballs into the air fryer basket. Cook the meatballs in your air fryer for 18 minutes at 390F. Flipping halfway. Ensure the meatballs reach 165F.
Stovetop and Oven Directions
Heat a cast iron skillet to medium heat. Place the frozen meatballs into the hot skillet making sure to not over crowd the skillet. Cook 10-15 minutes flipping them often. Make sure they come up to 165F.
These frozen meatballs can also be made in an oven. Pre-heat oven to 375F. Cook for 20 minutes. Flipping halfway. Make sure they come up to 165F.
What to serve with Air Fryer Frozen Keto Turkey Meatballs
Serve the meatballs with a homemade keto spaghetti sauce or a store bought one like Rao’s Marinara Sauce.
Serve with low carb noodles, zoodles or zucchini noodles, or palmini noodles for an easy meal! Or serve with this keto eggplant Parmesan!
How to store
Store left over cooked meatballs in an air tight glass container for up to 5 days.
How to reheat
Remove the lid from the container and microwave on high for 1 minute or until the meatballs are warm. You may also transfer the meatballs to a microwave safe dish to warm up.
More Air Fryer Recipes to Try
If you loved these frozen keto turkey meatballs in the air fryer, check out these other air fryer recipes.
- Air Fryer Spaghetti Squash
- Air Fryer Broccolini
- Air Fryer Medium Rare Ribeye Steak
- Air Fryer Chicken Meatballs
Frozen Keto Ground Turkey Meatballs
- Place desired amount of frozen turkey meatballs into the air fryer basket.
- Cook the meatballs in your air fryer for 18 minutes at 390F. Flipping halfway. Make sure they come up to 165F.
These were so delicious and EASY! I used your recipe for the frozen Turkey meatballs. I am still getting to know Fred, my air fryer and this helped me so very much to not be intimidated. I didn't over crowd them. Thanks for mentioning that as I am prone to put too much and I am sure it made a big difference!
I love that these didn't get dried out but actually browned on the outside! They're crazy good! We ate them in pitas with veggies and tzatziki. Yum!
Can't believe how easy and delicious these meatballs were in the air fryer. We served them on our big board with dipping sauces. So good!
I had frozen Turkey on hand from Costco (it’s my go-to ground meat), and this was easy to put together, and a pleasure to cook!!! The air fryer made them crispy and perfect
These were so simple and easy to make! They turned out delicious and I love that they could be easily made in the air fryer! Everyone enjoyed them thank you!