These Keto Crockpot Pork Chops are made with simple ingredients for an easy no fuss meal. Have a delicious ready to eat dinner waiting at home for you after work.
Keto Crockpot Pork Chops
In a few easy steps you’ll be able to have a mouthwatering dinner waiting for you when you get home! This Keto Crockpot Pork Chop recipe is incredibly easy to make and slow cooking locks in all the flavor.
It’s a great beginner recipe if you’re learning how to cook and want to impress! Whether you follow a keto diet or not, the whole family will sure to love this easy slow cooker recipe! It’ll become a favorite meal!
Why you’ll love this crockpot pork chops with mushrooms and onions
- Slow Cooker meal – This easy pork chop slow cooker dish is almost entire hands off! Prep it before you leave for work and come home to deliciously tender pork chops!
- Budget Friendly – No fancy ingreidnts in this recipe! You can get everything at your local grocery store except for maybe the optional xantham gum which is used to thicken the pork chop sauce
- Low in Carbs – This keto pork chop recipe has just 5g net carbs per serving! Perfect if you’re follow a low carb or keto diet!
This pork chop recipe is easy to prep before you leave for work. It’ll cook on low for 7 to 8 hours and you’ll come home to a delicious home cooked meal!
These slow cooker pork chops aren’t made with any seasoning packet or high carb vegetables so it’s perfect for a keto or low carb diet. It’s perfect as is, or pair it with this keto potato salad to add more veggies to your plate.
This recipe is great to try for any night of the week. You do not have to have it cooking all day while you are at work. You can make it in the afternoon and let it cook on high for 4 hours and then enjoy.
Meal Prep Tip: Make this on the weekend and store in meal prep container and heat throughout the week! This keto broccoli cheese casserole and keto chicken bacon ranch casserole are also great to meal prep!
Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe Ingredients
- Boneless pork chops
- Black pepper
- Sliced mushrooms
- Fresh garlic cloves or garlic powder
- Beef broth or chicken broth
- Tamari or Soy sauce
- Onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- Xanthan gum (optional to thicken sauce)
How to make Low Carb Crockpot Pork Chops
Your first step will be to season pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Next, place the mushrooms and onion in the bottom of a slow cooker. Then place pork chops on top.
Next, mix the beef broth, tamari, garlic, and seasonings in a medium mixing bowl, then pour on top of he pork chops. Then, cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
How to make low carb gravy
First remove the pork chops from the slow cooker and set aside. Cover them with foil and allow them to rest before cutting into them.
Remove ½ cup of liquid from the slow cooker and whisk in the xanthan gum until blended. Return the liquid to cooker and cook oh high with the lid off for 10-15 minutes until the gravy thickens.
Serve the pork chops with mushroom gravy and enjoy.
- If you’re not trying to make this as quick as possible, over medium-high heat add a little bit of olive oil to a large skillet and brown pork chops on each side to lock in a little more flavor.
- You can use boneless pork chops, bone in pork chops or assorted pork chops for this recipe
- If you’re wanting to make this into a cream sauce, try adding in some heavy cream, cream cheese, sour cream, coconut milk or parmesan cheese after the pork chops have been cooked
- Nutritional information: 7g total carbs, 2g fiber, 5g net carbs per serving
What to serve with Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Even a low carb pasta dish would pair great with this dish! You could use some of the gravy to place over zoodles or low carb pasta like Palmini!
This easy recipe honestly makes the most juicy pork chops! With literally no effort! That’s the great thing about slow cooker recipes, they do all the cooking for you!
These are fork-tender pork chops that your family will be raving about! You can even follow this recipe to make keto crockpot pork tenderloin. Seriously so good!
Low Carb Easy Meals to Try
- Keto Chicken Thighs in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Easy Keto Zucchini Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken Thighs
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Pork Chops on the Blackstone Griddle
If you want to start a keto diet and don’t know where to start, check out my Ultimate Guide to Clean Keto. Check out my 2 week keto diet meal plans if you need some meal prep inspo! They use a bulk meal prep technique and are meant to save time and money! If you loved this recipe, sign up to my newsletter to be notified when a new recipe is released!
Crockpot Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops bone in or boneless
- 2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp Black pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp xanthan gum
- Season pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place mushrooms and onion in the bottom of a 6qt slow cooker, then place pork chops on top.
- Mix the beef broth, tamari, garlic, and seasonings in a medium mixing bowl, then pour over the contents of the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Remove chops from cooker and transfer to a cutting board. Cover with foil and allow to rest.
- Remove ½ cup liquid from slow cooker and whisk in xanthan gum until blended. Return to cooker and cook oh high with the lid off for 10-15 minutes until thickened.
- Serve chops with mushroom gravy.