THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFO.
This Keto chicken bacon ranch casserole is a cheesy dish that everyone will love! With minimal ingredients, this tasty dish is a quick and easy dinner option.
Chicken bacon ranch keto casserole is creamy dish that is full of flavor! It has bacon bites for that added crunch and the warm melted cheese that will keep you wanting more!
Perfect for those quick family dinners or for a fun dish to bring to those family gatherings! It’s an easy recipe that the whole family will love.
This casserole is a very versatile dish that is great to fit any families tastes and time frame. It can be a simple dish to make which is perfect for those busy family nights that require a quick dinner option.
This is a great comfort food recipe that can be made and enjoyed right away, or it can even be made in advance to enjoy later. If you wanted to prepare the dish in advance, you can store it in the refrigerator and reheat it later.
You can simply reheat some of the casserole dish in the microwave for about a minute. It’s sure to be a family favorite!
- Cooked Chicken breast
- Garlic, minced
- Cooked cauliflower, steamer bags work great
- Ranch dressing
- Colby jack cheese
Pro Tip: For the cauliflower, using steamer bags are a tasty time saver option.
How to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
You new favorite keto casserole has a few very simple steps!
Steps 1-5 First step is to preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Then in a medium casserole dish add the chicken, bacon, garlic, cauliflower florets, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheese. Stir until combined well.
Step 6 Once all the ingredients are well combined, you will then top the dish with the rest of the cheese. Finally, bake the chicken bacon ranch recipe for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted on top.
If you have some leftover crispy bacon, feel free to top this bacon chicken ranch casserole with it. You can’t go wrong with more bacon! Green onions or chives work good as toppings too!
How to prepare the chicken?
One of the quickest ways to prepare the chicken for this recipe would be to buy a precooked rotisserie chicken from the store. With a store bought rotisserie chicken, you can shred the chicken and add it right in.
If you wanted to cook the chicken yourself before adding it to the recipe here are some different ways you can prepare the chicken:
- Bake the chicken in an oven
- Cook the chicken in a slow cooker
- Cook your chicken in an instant pot
Pro Tip: If you are looking for a recipe on how to make chicken in an instant pot for this dish, for any other dish or for meal prep, check out this Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Breast.
Shredded chicken breast is very convenient to have on hand to make a plethora of low carb chicken casserole recipes. You can also use shredded chicken to make this creamy chicken salsa recipe!
- Don’t like Colby Jack cheese? Try switching it with a different cheese like, cheddar cheese, Mexican blend cheese, parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese. Pick your favorite cheese and try it out with this recipe!
- Use leftover chicken or any precooked meat from the fridge as a time saver.
- Want to use a different vegetable with this dish? Try switching out the cauliflower with broccoli florets!
- Try using precooked bacon or bacon crumbles as a time saver.
- You can sub chicken thighs for boneless chicken breasts
- If you want to make it creamier, try adding cream cheese, heavy cream or sour cream
- This recipe has 3g net carbs per serving
Leftovers are great for meal prep! I paired them with an Instant Pot cauliflower mash. Make sure to store leftovers in an airtight container.
More low carb casserole recipes
If you loved this bacon ranch keto chicken casserole, then you’ll like these low carb recipes that are super easy to make! You don’t have to follow a keto diet or low-carb diet to appreciate these recipes.
- Keto Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
- Keto White Wine and Cheddar Cauliflower Cheese Casserole
- Low Carb Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
If you like to meal prep and need some inspiration, check out my 2 week keto diet meal plans for only $9.99! They use a bulk meal prep technique and are meant to save time and money!
If you loved this recipe, sign up to my newsletter to be notified when a new recipe is released!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
In a medium casserole dish add the chicken, bacon, garlic, cauliflower, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheese.
Stir until combined well.
Top with cheese.
Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted on top.