This Keto chicken bacon ranch casserole is a cheesy dish that everyone will love! With minimal ingredients, this tasty dish is a quick and easy dinner option.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Chicken bacon ranch keto casserole is creamy dish that is full of flavor! It has bacon bites for that added crunch and the warm melted cheese that will keep you wanting more!
Perfect for those quick family dinners or for a fun dish to bring to those family gatherings! It's an easy recipe that the whole family will love.
This casserole is a very versatile dish that is great to fit any families tastes and time frame. It can be a simple dish to make which is perfect for those busy family nights that require a quick dinner option.
Below, you'll find my recipe for this keto chicken bacon ranch casserole. If you're looking for step-by-step photos, helpful tips, and FAQs, you'll find them below the recipe card.
If you like this format better than my previous one, please let me know in the comments section. Feel free to leave a comment if you try the recipe as well.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium casserole dish add the chicken, bacon, garlic, cauliflower, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheese.
- Stir until combined well.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted on top.
Why you'll love this recipe
- Low carb high protein chicken recipe - This recipe has 3g total carbs, 2g net carbs and 24g of protein per serving!
- Easy Chicken Bacon Recipe - Uses leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or canned chicken so you can make this recipe in under 30 minutes!
- Perfect for keto chicken meal prep - pair it with this Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower for an easy meal prep!
This is a great comfort food recipe that can be made and enjoyed right away, or it can even be made in advance to enjoy later. If you wanted to prepare this cheesy bacon ranch chicken recipe in advance, you can store it in the refrigerator and reheat it later.
You can simply reheat some of the casserole dish in the microwave for about a minute. It's sure to be a family favorite!
- Cooked Chicken breast
- Garlic, minced
- Cooked cauliflower, steamer bags work great
- Ranch dressing or use this keto ranch dressing
- Colby jack cheese
Pro Tip: For the cauliflower, using steamer bags are a tasty time saver option.
How to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
You new favorite keto casserole has a few very simple steps!
Steps 1-5 First step is to preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Then in a medium (10.5"x7.5") casserole dish add the chicken, bacon, garlic, cauliflower florets, ranch dressing, and half of the shredded cheese. Stir until combined well.
Step 6 Once all the ingredients are well combined, you will then top the dish with the rest of the cheese. Finally, bake the chicken bacon ranch recipe for about 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted on top.
If you have some leftover crispy bacon, feel free to top this bacon chicken ranch casserole with it. You can't go wrong with more bacon! Green onions or chives work good as toppings too!
How to prepare the chicken
One of the quickest ways to prepare the chicken for this recipe would be to buy a precooked rotisserie chicken from the store. With a store-bought rotisserie chicken, you can shred the chicken and add it right in.
If you want to cook the chicken yourself before adding it to the recipe, here are some different ways you can prepare the chicken:
- Bake the chicken in an oven
- Cook the chicken in a slow cooker
- Cook your chicken in an instant pot
Pro Tip: If you are looking for a recipe for making chicken in an instant pot for this dish, for any other dish, or for meal prep, check out this Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Breast.
Shredded chicken breast is very convenient to have on hand to make many low-carb chicken casserole recipes. You can also use shredded chicken to make this creamy chicken salsa recipe!
Recipe Tips & Substitutions
- Don't like Colby Jack cheese? Try switching it with a different cheese like, cheddar cheese, Mexican blend cheese, parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese. Pick your favorite cheese and try it out with this recipe!
- Use leftover chicken or any precooked meat from the fridge as a time saver.
- Want to use a different vegetable with this dish? Try switching out the cauliflower with broccoli florets!
- Try using precooked bacon or bacon crumbles as a time saver.
- You can sub chicken thighs for boneless chicken breasts
- If you want to make it creamier, try adding cream cheese, heavy cream or sour cream
- This recipe has 3g net carbs per serving
How to Store & Reheat
These low-carb chicken bacon ranch casserole leftovers are great for meal prep!
I paired them with an Instant Pot cauliflower mash. Store the leftovers in a glass airtight container. To reheat, remove the lid from the storage container. Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds until warm.
Keep leftovers for up to 5 days.
More low-carb casserole recipes
If you loved this bacon ranch keto chicken casserole, then you'll like these low carb recipes that are super easy to make! You don't have to follow a keto diet or low-carb diet to appreciate these recipes.
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- Easy Keto Mexican Casserole
- Keto Ground Beef Casserole