This Java Protein shake is a coffee lover's dream! With high quality ingredients this coffee protein shake is perfect for breakfast on the go or a post workout shake.
This post is Sponsored by Naked Nutrition. All opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.
If you know me, I'm ALWAYS running late. Therefore, protein shakes are my best friend in the morning. And if you're running super late and don't even have time for coffee, this shake has you covered.
COFFEE + PROTEIN = EASY HEALTHY BREAKFAST ON THE GO
I've tried a lot of protein powders in my 11+ years as a dietitian and personal trainer.
What I love about this Naked Whey is that it doesn't have any additives, fillers or artificial sweaters. And especially no chalky flavor like so many other brands. Plus it's made from Grass-fed cows.
Why you'll love this Low Carb Java Protein Shake
- Low carb high protein shake - 27g of protein and 6g of carbs per serving
- Great for breakfast, pre-workout or post workout shake
- High quality grass-fed protein that tastes delicious!
- Naked Whey, Naked Nutrition 100% grass-fed whey protein
- Cold brew coffee
- Grass-fed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia extract
- Ice cubes
Tips & Tricks to make this Java Shake
If you struggle with protein powder sticking to the bottom of your blender, try adding the liquid ingredients in first. This will prevent the protein powder from sticking to the bottom of the blender or clumping
Tools to make this easy Protein Java Shake Recipe
I have a personal sized blender which is perfect for making protein shakes. Just pop all of the ingredients into the blender and drink it out of the same cup!
How to make this Java Protein Shake
This protein shake made with Naked Nutrition Naked Whey is super easy to make! Just add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
Optional top with homemade sugar free whipped cream.
If you want want to make this a low carb Java Protein shake, replace the milk with heavy whipping cream. This will decrease the carbs, increase the fat drastically, and decrease the protein content slightly.
If you have extra cold brew coffee on hand, you can make cold brew ice cubes. I love this silicone ice cube tray for making cold brew ice cubes.
If you liked this recipe, try this high protein Java chip frappucchino copycat recipe.
More Recipes Made with Naked Whey
- Keto Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
- Black Forest Grass-Fed Whey Protein Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Creamy Winter Citrus Smoothie
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Protein Ice Cream Recipe without Bananas
- Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
More Protein Shake Recipes to try
Java Protein Shake
- 1 cup cold brew coffee black
- ¼ cup grass-fed milk
- 2 scoops Naked Nutrition Grass-fed Whey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia extract
- 4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
*for a keto version, replace the milk with grass-fed heavy whipping cream