Hey y'all. Happy humpday! It's Wednesday and today I'm sharing another yummy brunch inspired recipe. On today's plate, or cup I should say is one of my new favorite cocktails. It mixes fun with fruity and it goes POP. I'm talking about these delicious fruity popsicle sparkling cocktails.
As soon as I bought my popsicle molds I knew what I was going to do. I've never created an alcoholic beverage on the blog before and I automatically thought about making a healthy-ish fruity cocktail. I thought what's more fun than a fruity cocktail? A fruity cocktail with popsicles!!!
Today I'm going to make this short and sweet. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking! Scroll down for instant happiness 🙂 And feel free to omit the sparkling wine for some delicious virgin fruity popsicles.
Or if you want a more traditional popsicle recipe, check out these delicious watermelon popsicles.
Fruity Popsicle Sparkling Cocktails #BrunchWeek
- 1 overly ripe pineapple
- 1 kiwi
- Your favorite champagne or sparkling wine.
- Nielsen-Massey Orange Extract
- Sage Fruit Breeze apples
- Clean one overly ripe pineapple and toss into a blend. Blend on high.
- Slice one kiwi
- Pour pineapple mixture ~¼ full and free for an hour.
- Remove from freezer. Add kiwi slices.
- Pour remaining pineapple mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze ~2 hours.
- Take 2 glasses and place a popsicle in each.
- Grab your favorite champagne or sparkling wine. Pop the top and pour.
- Add a few drops of Nielsen-Massey Orange Extract and garnish with apple slices.