THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFO.
The Best Keto Chocolate Bar Recipe! This is a great alternative to buying store bought low carb chocolate carbs. Only 4 net carbs per serving!
I’m the kind of girl who HAS to have chocolate in her life. I eat dark chocolate almost every. single. day. Yep. There I said it.
A dietitian who eats chocolate all the time and advocates for eating chocolate. Yeah that’s me.
So let me clarify. I eat keto chocolate or low carb chocolate almost every day and I make it fit into my keto diet.
Sometimes I make my own low carb chocolate and other times I buy keto friendly chocolate.
Don’t want to make a keto chocolate bar? Check out these low carb chocolate bars that you can buy.
Keto Friendly Chocolate Bars you can buy
Easy Keto Desserts
If you liked this homemade chocolate bar then you’ll love these other easy keto dessert recipes.
- 25 Low Carb Dessert Recipes
- Low Carb Keto Cheesecake
- No Churn Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Keto Almond Joy Bars
- Chocolate Mint Keto Ice Cream
Keto Chocolate Ingredients
Cacao Butter Nutrition per 1oz (28g)
- 262kcals, 0g carbs, 28.3g fat, 0g protein
100% Unsweetened Cacao bar per 1oz (28g)
- 182kcals, 8.1g total carbs, 4g fiber, 4.1g net carbs, 15.2g fat, 4 g protein
Low Carb Snacks
So, maybe chocolate isn’t your thing…I don’t think we can be friends if this is you LOL. Just kidding. Well sorta.
Check out these low carb snacks that aren’t chocolate bars.
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Summer Sausage and Cucumber Bites
- 52 Keto Fat Bomb Recipes
How to make Low Carb Chocolate
My keto chocolate bar recipe is super simple! Literally, you just need a bowl, a chocolate bar mold, and a fridge. BOOM! That’s it.
Basically you melt the cacao butter and cacao bar in a microwave safe container. Next add the remaining ingredients. Mix. Pour it into the mold and pop it into the fridge. Enjoy.
THE BEST KETO CHOCOLATE BAR RECIPE
The Best Keto Chocolate Bar Recipe
- Add cacao butter and cacao bar to a microwave safe container.
- Microwave for ~ 1 minute 20 seconds. Stir.
- Add remaining ingredients to microwave safe bowl. Stir.
- Add mixture to chocolate bar mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. If you're overly eager you can pop it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Macros per bar: 598kcals, 16.6g total carbs, 3.7g fiber, 5g sugar alcohols, 8g net carbs, 57g fat, 4g protein
Macros per serving: 299kcals, 8.3g total carbs, 1.8g fiber, 2.5g sugar alcohols, 4g net carbs, 28.5g fat, 2g protein
Tell me in the comments below your favorite way to eat low carb chocolate 🙂