THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFO.
Sweet meets savory in this epic love story that’s about to unfold. Just kidding! Well, maybe not if you love BACON, PIMENTO CHEESE, HONEY, and DATES. You’ve been forewarned, these four are about to get hot and cozy in this super easy, super delicious recipe! These Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates are going to have your friends and family (or yourself if you’re like me) asking for more. So sit back relax and enjoy this little romance.
Hey everyone and happy Sunday!!! Guess where I am? I’m in almost the same exact spot I was 2 weeks ago with the Sunday Supper Fam! I’m talking about Tampa, Florida! Except this time instead of taste testing the best foods Tampa has to offer with my blogging crew, I’m over here dressed up like a PIRATE and enjoying Gasparilla! Yep, you heard me right, depending on what time you’re reading this I may still be dressed like a pirate.
Thousands of people flock to Florida to enjoy the festivities like watching the pirate ships on the bay, the HUGE Pirate Parade (try saying that 10 times fast!), and just people watching in general (honestly one of my favorite things to do!), and there may or may not be some drinks involved.
I’m over here enjoying a mini 4 day vacation with my boyfriend, his brother and his brother’s girlfriend! None of them have ever been to Gasparilla before and they don’t know what they’re just gotten themselves into!
[bctt tweet=”You MUST try these AMAZING Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates #foodporn”]
Any who…..do you have any plans for the BIG GAME? You know the one I’m referring too. The one that starts with a S-U-P-E-R and ends in a B-O-W-L, but we’re unable to say or publish the words together because they’re trademarked and I don’t want to get sued. Well if you’re going to a party like I am and need to bring an appetizer, then I have just what you need with these Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates.
I made the recipe small (only 8 stuffed dates), because I was the only one here to eat them and I didn’t want to have a bazillion of them around the house because I will EAT THEM ALL!!! I have no self-control when it comes to these…well I have some self-control. I portioned them out over 3 days…everything in moderation right?!
Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates #SundaySupper
- 8 medjool
- 8 teaspoons pimento cheese
- 4 slices of bacon cut in half to make 8 mini slices
- 4 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 425
- Remove pits from dates
- Stuff dates with 1 teaspoon of pimento cheese
- Wrap dates with 1/2 slice of bacon and secure with a tooth pic
- Place dates on a cooking sheet
- Drizzle each with 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is done
Also I’m testing my video skills out again with this Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates recipe, but instead of video I stitched a bunch of pictures together. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Check out what the rest of the Sunday Supper Crew is making below!
Appetizers and Sides
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Wholistic Woman
- Avocado Egg Rolls by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Bacon Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by Daily Dish Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Buttermilk Battered Chicken Wings by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Cajun Okra Fries by Food Lust People Love
- Cheddar Sausage Balls by Tramplingrose
- Cheesy Crab Canapés by Meal Planning Magic
- Cheesy Sausage Dip by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Chicken Fajita Nachos by Sweet Mornings
- Chipotle-Ranch Chicken Wings by Casa de Crews
- Corn Dog Muffins by Noshing With The Nolands
- Cowboy Caviar by Books n’ Cooks
- Crockpot Bean Dip by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Deep Fried Pimento Cheese and Celery Bites by Granny’s Down Home Sassy Southern Cooking
- Dill Pickle Dip by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Fish Taquitos by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Game Day Cheese Board with Baguettes by Delaware Girl Eats
- Gluten Free Asian Sweet Chili Wings by Flippin’ Delicious
- Ham and cheese sliders by Feeding Big
- Healthy Guacamole Recipe by Real Food Real Deals
- Hogs in a blanket by Cooking on the Ranch
- Hot Pork Roll and Cheese Dip by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Jalapeño Popper Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls by From Gate to Plate
- Patatas Pobres for a Crowd by Lydia’s Flexitarian Kitchen
- Pepperoni Pizza Bites by Family Foodie
- Pimento Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates by The Healthy Fit Foodie
- Rajas by Pook’s Pantry
- Roasted Broccoli Artichoke Dip by Cooking Chat
- Slow Cooker Thai Wings by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Smoky Blender Salsa by What Smells So Good?
- Southwestern Eggroll Wonton Cups by A Gouda Life
- Southwestern Flatbread with a “Design Your Own Flatbread” Table by The Freshman Cook
- Spicy Szechuan Shrimp Lettuce Cups by Palatable Pastime
- Stuffed Artichokes with Soppressata and Cheese by Mysavoryspoon
- Sweet and Spicy Hummus by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Tex-Mex Egg Rolls by Cookin’ Mimi
- Thai Beef Taco Bites by Brunch-n-Bites
- Three Cheese Macaroni Bites by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Waffle Fry Nachos by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders With Tangy Warm Cabbage Slaw by Taste And See
- Big Game Chili by Our Good Life
- Buffalo Chicken Chili by Monica’s Table
- Buffalo Chickpea Spinach Pinwheels by Simply Healthy Family
- Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Cheesy Cheesesteaks by Family Around The Table
- Emeril’s Chicken and Andouille Gumbo by The Texan New Yorker
- Handy Beef Buns by Get the Good Stuff
- Lahmacun – Turkish flatbread by Caroline’s Cooking
- Mini Muffaletta Bites by MyGourmetConnection
- Mission Style Burritos by A Well Fed Life
- New Jersey Sloppy Joe by kimchi MOM
- Pizza Pasta Bake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pork Italiano Sandwich by The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Puerto Rican Pernil (Garlic Roast Pork) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ree’s Philly Cheesesteaks by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Cheese Bombers by Kitchen Gidget
- Spicy Tuna Croquette Sliders with Avocado Pesto by The Crumby Cupcake
Desserts and Drinks
- Chocolate Football Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix by Pies and Plots
- Denver Bronco Brew and The Carolina Panther Colada by Beauty and the Beets
- Gluten Free Football Potato Candy by Gluten Free Crumbley
- S’more Poutine by Desserts Required
- Super Duper Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn by Only Taste Matters
- Plus Big Game Party Recipes plus Sausage and Peppers Over Cheesy Grits by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.