Don’t let your busy lifestyle get in the way of your health. I offer virtual nutrition services to help fit your busy lifestyle and you can have them from the comfort of your own home. You don’t even have to get out of your pajama’s! I offer a couple different options.
Nutrition Coaching ($125/hr)
- This option is for someone who doesn’t have any complex medical conditions, but wants to start on a healthier lifestyle
- Together we will review your current eating habits, sleeping routine, workout regimen, environmental factors, and vitamin/mineral/supplement intake.
- Based on the above and your goals, we will create a frame work to help reach you goals
- This may include: education on a certain way of eating, meal planning and prepping techniques, recipe modifications, stress reduction, blue light reduction, ways to improve sleep, how to track macro/micronutrients.
Email and Text Support between sessions ($75/Week)
This option is by the hour and does not require a doctor’s referral.
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT–$375/Month)–
- This option is for someone that has a chronic condition and needs individualized nutrition counseling
- This is for someone who is sick and tired of hearing, “just eat less and move more.”
- This is for you if you want to dig deep into your diet and health and figure out what is the root cause to your problems
- This ISN’T FOR YOU if,
- you just want a quick fix
- you just want a meal plan
- you’re not ready to commit to your health
- you only want to work with me for 1 day
- You didn’t get sick overnight and you won’t get healthy over night either. In this option I will provide you with an individualized diet and lifestyle plan specifically for you, based on your individualized needs
- At your initial session we will discuss
- Your past medical history
- recent labs results
- current diet/food diary results
- current medications
- vitamin/mineral regimen.
- Together we will determine goals and create an action plan with interventions to help you meet these goals.
- To get to the route cause of your problems we may request certain labs to check your glucose and insulin levels, thyroid levels, hormone levels, stress and inflammation levels
- All diet and supplement interventions will be based on your individual needs and labs results
- To support you on your recovery to health, we will have follow up visits to help with behavior and lifestyle changes, monitor and track progress, and to help you throughout your journey to a happier and healthier you!
This option requires a doctor’s referral (which I can fax over to your physician for you).
Packages include 1 initial assessment (~60 minutes) and includes 3 follow up visits (~30 minutes each, 1 week, 2 and 3 weeks after the initial assessment). This includes email support between visits.
I am currently in network for Medicare, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Savings Accounts. I am an out of network provider for Cigna.
If I am not an in network provider with your insurance company, I can provide you with a super bill which you can give to your insurance company for possible re-imbursement.
GROCERY STORE TOURS ($200 ~1.5 hours SOUTH EAST VOLUSIA COUNTY ONLY)
***I do not bill insurance companies directly other than Medicare and Cigna, but I can provide you with a super bill that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
IMPORTANT: I require at least 48 business hours notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. In the case of a no-show for an appointment, you will be billed for the entire scheduled session. A credit card will be required to hold your appointment spot; please do not make an appointment unless you plan on attending. Please note that payment is due at the time of service. For your convenience, I accept a wide variety of credit cards for payment or cash. If you are paying out of pocket and are purchasing a package, payment must be made before initial nutrition assessment. All sessions and packages must be used within 6 months of purchase date. No refunds will be given of un-used services after 6 months of purchase dates. Refunds are not available for services rendered.
Blog Related Partnerships
Are you a brand or company looking to partner up with Lara? Shoot me an email (Lara@LaraClevenger.com) with a pitch and I’ll see if we’re a good fit!
If you have any product that you think that my audience would like to know more about don’t hesitate to contact me to arrange the following:
- Sponsored posts
- Recipe development
- Social media campaigns
- Partnership packages
- Product Reviews
*Note that I will only promote products that I’d genuinely use and know that my audience will like*
SOCIAL MEDIA STATS AS OF July 1st, 2017:
- Facebook: 2,600+
- Instagram: 8,000
- Twitter: 18,000+
- Pinterest: 2,900+
- Youtube: 280+