Want an easy delicious yet healthy breakfast before heading into work? This keto hash brown recipe is a simple yet tasty and filling breakfast.
When switching to a keto diet from a standard American diet (SAD), one thing many people miss is potatoes! That means no more baked potatoes, breakfast potatoes, hash browns or hash brown casserole in your diet.
But don't worry! We've got you covered with the next best thing! Keto hash browns made from radishes! And before you say, "I don't like radishes" I'm telling you these don't taste like radishes at all! And the texture comes out just like hash browns!
And if you've tried my Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower then you know it tastes just like mashed potatoes! I've kinda become a pro at making a lower carb and healthier versions of my favorite foods!
Ingredients for keto hash browns
- radishes (I use the little red ones that the stems are already trimmed off that come in a bag)
- red onion
- bell peppers
- olive oil
How to make Keto Hash Browns
- First dice the radishes, onion and bell peppers.
- Then pour the oil into a cast iron skillet and heat over medium heat
- Saute radishes, onions and peppers on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Then season with salt and pepper
- 3g net carbs per serving
- store leftovers in a glass container for 3-5 days
- reheat in a skillet or air fryer
It's insanely easy to make radish hash browns! It only has 6 ingredients and it's made in less than 20 minutes!
What to serve with keto hash browns
Make this meal complete by serving it with fried eggs, bacon, sausage or all of the above! Even slice up an avocado to serve along with these low carb breakfast potatoes.
This low carb breakfast is as close to a traditional American breakfast as it gets on keto!
If you loved this low carb hash brown recipe, check out these other low carb breakfast options:
- Low carb protein pancakes
- Keto chorizo vegetable hash with fried egg
- Instant Pot keto cinnamon rolls
Keto Hash Browns
- Dice the pepper, onion and radishes.
- Pour the oil into a cast iron skillet and heat up over medium.
- Sauté radishes, onion and pepper on med heat for approx 15 min. Then add salt and pepper. Enjoy!
- 3g next carbs per serving
- Store leftovers in a glass container for 3-5 days
- Reheat in a skillet or air fryer for best texture!