If you’ve landed here then you are probably in my Low Carb Instant Pot Facebook group or someone in the group shared this page with you 🙂 However you got here, I just wanted to say thank you for visiting.
It really means a lot that I can possibly help someone by sharing my keto meals. I know I missed last week (last week was crazy and I completely under-estimated how long it would take to write these up).
Here’s a link to my first keto meal plan if you missed it.
This week’s keto meal prep was very simplistic.
- Ribeyes (they were on sale at Aldi’s for $7.99/#)
- 73/27 ground beef (for taco meat and burgers)
- Brisket (I went bowling and had some amazing smoked brisket at a local BBQ shop)
- Baked Chicken wings
- Duck Eggs
- Grass-Fed Cheese
- Spring mix
- Brussel Sprouts
- Low Carb BBQ Sauce
- MCT Oil
- Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- Grass-fed Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Bacon Fat
- Keto Chocolate Bar
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Cream
Meals I ate this week on my keto meal plan
- Keto Vanilla Cream Bulletproof Coffee or
- Ice Bulletproof Coffee
- 1 Tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 Tbsp Grass-fed Butter
- 1 serving of Collagen Peptides
- Cold Brew Coffee
- 2 Duck eggs cooked in 2 tsp of bacon fat
- 4oz 73% ground beef + 2 cups spring mix + 1/2 avocado + 2 Tbsp sour cream + 1/2 oz grass-fed cheese
- 1/2# smoke brisket from Porkie’s BBQ (it was soooooo good!) no veg or anything else with this meal
- Some days I fasted and skipped lunch and just had a larger dinner (like a 12oz ribeye vs 8oz of ribeye)
- I made these Oven Baked Chicken Wings and had then for both lunch and dinner with a few brussel sprouts.
- 8-12oz ribeye + 6 cooked brussel sprouts
- 4oz 73% beef burgers, grilled topped with 1oz grass-fed cheese, 1/2 avocado, mustard, low carb ketchup + 1/2 cup cooked broccoli
- Oven Baked Chicken Wings + Low Carb BBQ Sauce
- Keto Chocolate Bar (1/2 bar per day) See my previous post or click the link for the full keto chocolate bar recipe 🙂
- Keto Milk Shake (Coconut Cream + water + almond butter + stevia extract + coconut extract + ice)
- Almonds, pecans, macadamia nuts
Completely un-keto related, I went bowling for the first time in like 2 or so years, and then I went 3 more times in the 2 weeks since the last meal plan.
Man it’s addicting. The first few games sucked I must admit, but after a while I got back into my groove 🙂 Bowling is kind of like riding a bike, you never forget but you’re just rusty at first LOL.
So, after I sold my house (it’s been a few weeks now), I treated myself to all new bowling gear. I was still bowling with my old equipment from college back in 2005-2007 previously. One day while I was waiting for my new gear to get drilled, I went to the local BBQ joint and ate a delicious 1/2# of brisket.
I could have eaten a full pound all by myself LOL. Here’s a picture of it below.
That about wraps it up for this past week!
I’m going to try and be better about documenting everything this week. If you aren’t already in my Facebook group (I can’t believe we are up to 46k people), then you can join the group here.
If you want to see more of my keto meals, you can follow me on Instagram 🙂 I do a much better job of documenting all of my meals here. PLUS you’ll see a ton of pictures and videos of my cute rescue pups.
Soon you’ll get to see pictures of my chicken, goats and ducks too!
If you need help making your own ketogenic diet meal plan, send my an email at Lara (at) LaraClevenger (dot) com or visit my services page to see how I can help you.