Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Today’s post is all about making the most of your day. If you’re like me and are always looking for ways to become more efficient or short cuts to get your workload done quicker, this post is for you! It also includes a short video on keto foods that you can order online to save you a trip to the grocery store!
Like you, I could always use a few extra hours in my day. Unfortunately we all only get the same 24 hours each and ever day. I do (almost) everything I can to be more efficient and save time throughout the day.
- I go to bed early so I can wake up early and get some work done before I go to my day job
- I meal prep on the weekends and pack my lunch the night before to save time in the morning
- I skip drive thru coffee and pre-make iced coffee at home so I can drink it on the way to work
- I listen to podcasts and books on the way to work and at the gym.
- I bring workout clothes with me to work so I can hit the gym on the way home
- I use a planner and organize my day so I remember everything I have to do LOL and so I can be more time efficient
- I purchase a lot of keto foods online from stores like Vitacost because I don’t have any fancy grocery stores around me. I have Publix, Winn Dixie, Dollar General. If I drive about 35-40 minutes I get a Sam’s Club and then 45-50 minutes there is a Trader Joe’s and While Foods but I haven’t been to either in almost a year.
There are a few things that I want to start doing (hopefully sooner than later)
- Daily meditating
- Positive affirmations
- Daily stretching
- Reading a physical book daily, preferably while sipping on coffee ☕
Is there anything you do daily or weekly that saves you a huge amount of time? Let me know in the comment below.
Also, below is a quick video of some of the keto foods you can order online from vitacost. I’m one of their Vitacost VIP members and they send me a goodie box each month to sample and share my experiences with my readers.
Keto Foods You Can Order Online From VitaCost
Check out some of my favorite keto recipes
- Cookies and Cream Fat Bombs
- Keto Cheesecake
- Lettuce Wrapped burgers (my go to week night dinner when I’m busy!)
What are some of your favorite Keto Recipes?